- Working on getting in a 44 min Christmas special.
- Working on getting in a hybrid New Media / TV project.
- Working on getting in a 52 x 11 min TV project.
- Building a development / production alliance with WowTV, a producer in Toronto.
- Building a similar alliance with RedFish Entertainment, another producer in Toronto
- Writing and pitching a live action comedy called Second Coming, about the son of God being a slacker ski bum who’s hiding out in Banff.
- Doing animation for the online version of Total Drama Island, with Xenophile in Toronto.
- Did a Ford Escape promotion for MSN in the US for their Messenger platform.
- Just finished doing the Live Earth promotion for MSN (and Al Gore!). If you have a PC, sign up firstname.lastname@example.org. Say “hi”, and hit the “Accept” link. It’s pretty cool. (doesn’t work on Mac Messenger :( )
- Doing 3 or 4 more proposals for MSN US – Games, video pieces, and interactive ads.
- Doing a proposal for 2 interactive TV applications.
- Doing a bit of work for the Construction Association of Nova Scotia. (Yeah, I know – WTF? Long story.)
- Maintaining a small kids entertainment area for Aliant broadband, which I’m hoping will turn into something larger.
That doesn’t include all the stuff that Steve’s working on. There’s a fair amount of business development going on, but until now, I’ve kind of sucked at letting people know. Hopefully this here blog will change that.